Tuesday, October 17, 2006

POETS ON FIRE upgrades to Beta Blogger!

Expect some changes in the next few days as I complete the upgrade from Blogger to the new Beta Blogger. Unfortunately, in the switch, all the 'profile views' were accidentally wiped out, so now it looks like a virgin site. We were at nearly 500 views since January - that's not visitors to the site, you understand, but those who clicked on the View My Profile link. Visitors come here in their hundreds every week to find out what's going on in poetry, and that's only going to increase.

Anyway, I now have a chance to move things round and customize Poets On Fire. It won't look drastically different, since if it ain't broken, why try to fix it? But I will be jazzing things up just a tad, so don't get excited if the links move position or the header changes colour. It's only me, having fun with the template.

Keep posting your live poetry events to me at the email address - click on View my Profile! - and checking back every few days to see what's happening in live poetry across the UK.

Better still, why not make POETS ON FIRE your home page? This blog site was featured recently in the Guardian's 'Best of the Literary Blogosphere' so you know it's gotta be cool ...

KEEP POETRY LIVE!

No comments: